What You'll Need
Chicken Cucumber Sandwiches with Avocado Mayo
- Place one slice of bread on a plate. Layer on the chicken, tomato and cucumber. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado mayo on the other slice of bread. Place the slice mayo side down onto the other slice of bread. Cut in half and serve.
- Peel the avocado and remove the pit.
- Place the avocado in a food processor. Add the lemon or lime juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey (if using). Process. As the processor is running, add the oil. Process until smooth. Add the sea salt and pepper to taste and process again.
- Transfer to a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
You may also be interested in...
A gluten - free version of a traditional tabbouleh. Very delicious with plenty of parsley , tomatoes, red peppers and lemon juice. Make it up ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Take it to work for lunch, serve it at summer outdoor events or with your favorite entre.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Skill level: Easy
Chilled Tomato Soup with Sweet Peas & Corn
Chilled soups are great in the summer or as an on the go meal all year long! Our Tomato soup with sweet peas & corn is a comfort food; best served as a palate cleanse or at the start of a meal.
Skill level: Hard