Sometimes parents have to get creative in the ways to increase veggies with the family. This delicious chicken patty is packed with veggie goodness & complimented with colorful veggie spears. Who says we shouldn’t play with our food!
What You'll Need
- Line baking sheet with foil and spread with olive oil.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions and peppers, and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from heat.
- Mix chicken, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, rice and egg in large bowl. Form 8 patties and lay on baking sheet.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 6-8 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to touch.
- Top patties with onions and peppers.
You may also be interested in...
Bell Pepper Tacos
Sure peppers are a great addition to tacos, but what about using them as the Taco shell? Cut our famous bell peppers in half and there you have it a veggie shell! Here’s how we load our pepper shells.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Easy