An American staple, the BLT is always a refreshing choice, especially on a hot summer day. The BLT is one of our favorites simply because it can be enjoyed the traditional way or with trendy, creative and delicious add-ins. Here's our version... let us know what you think.
What You'll Need
- Cook bacon to desired readiness.
- Slice Red Sun Farms®/Golden Sun® beefsteak tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Lightly toast French bread and spread mayonnaise to taste.
- Layer bacon and tomato.
- Place lettuce on top of the tomato.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
You may also be interested in...
Beer Beef and Tomato Stew
The warming effects of a full-bodied stew make cool fall and cold winter nights feel like a warm summers day. Cook it on the stove top or in the slow cooker while you're away at work. It's a hearty dinner or lunch option and makes a complete meal
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 2hrs 50 min
Skill level: Easy