Add some flare to an otherwise plain baked potato. With avocado, black beans, tomatoes, peppers and corn these fiesta potatoes are sure to give your mouth a zing.
What You'll Need
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Scrub and dry potatoes. Rub with 1 tsp. oil and prick with fork. Bake for 45 - 60 minutes, or until skins are crispy and insides are soft.
- Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and cook for about 10 minutes, or until no longer pink. Drain fat from pan.
- Return pan to heat; add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cumin. Cook for 5 minutes. Add corn and beans and cook for 2 minutes or until onion is translucent and beef is no longer pink.
- While beef mixture is cooking, mix tomato, avocado, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl. Let marinate.
- Once potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half, scoop out ½ of potato flesh from each half and reserve for other use.
- Fill each half with beef and vegetable mixture. Top with avocado and tomato mixture.
You may also be interested in...