What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread out the chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat pan to medium heat and cook sausages until almost cooked through. Cut the sausages into ¼ inch pieces and return to the pan, adding the tomatoes from the oven. Mix thoroughly and continue cooking.
- Cook Penne al dente according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, mix it in with the sausages, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Serve in your favorite bowl and top with Parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil.
You may also be interested in...
Watermelon Tomato Cooler
Refreshing for a hot summer day!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy