What You'll Need
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Grease an 8-inch x 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch round dish.
- Combine the milk, cream, garlic, nutmeg, sea salt and pepper together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Pour into the baking dish.
- Add the sweet potatoes and peppers and make sure they are covered with the milk mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes, until the liquid is set and the cheese is slightly golden.
You may also be interested in...
Cauliflower Rice with Peppers & Tomatoes
A fantastic alternative to rice, bursting with veggie flavor.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video