What You'll Need
- Boil a medium pot of water, salted.
- Prepare the vegetables, as described in the ingredients list.
- Heat a medium saucepan drizzled with olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and lightly sauté them.
- Stir in the pasta with the vegetables and the Salsa Verde.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Plate and Enjoy.
- Combine ingredients and continue to chop finely until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
You may also be interested in...
Baked Egg Stuffed Tomatoes with Avocado Toast
A tasty and simple way to get your day started!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Skill level: Easy