What You'll Need
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package. Rinse. Place in a bowl.
- Add the cheeses (save some to put on top) and tomatoes.
- Mix the Dijon and milk together. Add to the pasta.
- Season with sea salt and pepper. Mix again. Set aside.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers. Remove the seeds.
- Spoon the pasta filling in the peppers, pressing down to fill the pepper as much as possible. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each pepper and then top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.
You may also be interested in...
Turkey and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a flavorful way to enjoy dinner while upping your fresh produce intake. Our sweet bell peppers pair with cheese, ground turkey, quinoa and zucchini for a hearty dish that’s perfect for holidays or family meals. Use any meat in lieu of ground turkey or go vegetarian by upping the quinoa, veggies and cheese.
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Skill level: Easy