What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté onions, peppers, and mushrooms in butter for 3 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat clean pan on medium-high heat. Add oil and coat liberally around the sides.
- Whisk eggs again to mix thoroughly. Add eggs to the pan.
- Spread sautéed vegetables out evenly on top of eggs.
- Add crumbled crispy bacon, if desired.
- Layer tomatoes to cover.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
Optional: Turn the broiler on for the last 5 minutes to brown the top if desired.
You may also be interested in...
Pumpkin Waffles with Berries
Have some fun with this tasty morning breakfast for the pumpkin lover in your home. Pumpkin waffles and all the berries you want! What could go wrong?
Skill level: Easy