What You'll Need
- Starting tip: have all ingredients cut and ready to go before opening the spring roll wrappers.
- Lay the wrappers out in a diamond-shaped position.
- Layer 2-3 pieces of each vegetable across the wrapper starting 2-3 inches from the bottom of the wrapper.
- Bring the bottom up over the stuffing and cover the stuffing. Fold the outside edges over each side and roll it up. Seal it closed by dipping your finger into the water and wiping the last inch.
- Fry spring roll in vegetable or canola oil until golden brown.
Dipping Sauce: (optional) create an easy dipping sauce by combining plum sauce with Sriracha sauce.
You may also be interested in...
Bell Pepper Pizza
Pizza toppings are not just for pizza dough! Change it up and let your taste buds explore our delicious bell pepper pizza.
Skill level: Easy